Tired of spending months leveling your character to get to the endgame content?

I certainly was. Bored of my L80 Mage I wanted to start all over again, this time with a horde Warrior, but just the thought of how much time it would take made me hesitate. So I started to look for good guides worth the money. Spending a large amount of money on powerlevling or buying a char on e-bay just don't appeal to me.
I wanted to get there by myself to a fair price.

I've leveled up a couple of chars since then and tried out quite a lot of guides. I found out that most of them are crappy grinding guides or just filled with loads of outdated information.

On this site I give you my oppinion of the best guides I found on the internet. WoW guides that actually work and will ease your life as a World of Warcraft player.

- Adam Moore, TopWoWGuides

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Brian Kopp's Alliance Guide


Review - Brian Kopp's Alliance Guide

Price: $35
Rating : 4,5 /5
Updates: Free for life
Money back Guarante: 100% 30 Days
Customer service: Very Good




This is a well written guide made for both beginners and hardcore players exclusively written for alliance players. While some guides expects you to already know how to play this one is very easy to follow for everyone. The author, Brian Kopp is a well known proffessional player who began his WoW career at early beta stage.

Key features:

  • Step-by-Step Guide with coords & maps
  • All L1-12 Starting areas included
  • Images of hard to find objects
  • Interactive ingame Map Coordinates
  • Always updated infomation
  • Top-notch customer support
  • 100% legal. You will NOT get banned
  • Instant Delivery
  • Overall Great Quality

What you get is a step-by-step detailed guide with maps, coordinates to quests, items and strategies for leveling up at ultra speed. It covers all starting areas L1-12 and are applyable to all the alliance races: Nightelves, Humans, Gnomes, Dwarves and Drenei.

The guide really proves that doing quests in the right order outperformes grinding by far when talking about leveling speed. Using Brian Kopps strategy it's really possible to level to 60 within 4-5 days and to L70 in a total of 8-10 days.

The last time I tried level a alliance char from 1-70 with this guide I did it on 9 days 13 hour 14 minutes. I'm sure it's possible to do it even faster if You put your mind it.

What I really think is the best feature about this guide is that it includes ingame waypoints. Very easy to install using a common mapmod. Then all you have to do is click on the next location in the guide and you will have a arrow guiding you to the exact location of the questgiver or item you need to find. Gone is the need to use thottbot when trying to find something. This is so easy to use and I can't tell you how much time this saves you. It's just awesome!


Using this guide is a fun way to get to L70. You get to experience and learn your char while leveling the fastest way possible. Paying loads of money for a powerleved char is just plain stupid in mine oppinion.

Brian is constantly updating his guide and when Wrath of the Lich King is comming I'm sure he will have a 1-80 guide out there.

Please Read more at Brian's own site before deciding to invest, in my eyes, the best guide available out there.

- Patrik Gisselsson, World of Warcraft fan & review writer


No comments: