Tired of spending months leveling your character to get to the endgame content?

I certainly was. Bored of my L80 Mage I wanted to start all over again, this time with a horde Warrior, but just the thought of how much time it would take made me hesitate. So I started to look for good guides worth the money. Spending a large amount of money on powerlevling or buying a char on e-bay just don't appeal to me.
I wanted to get there by myself to a fair price.

I've leveled up a couple of chars since then and tried out quite a lot of guides. I found out that most of them are crappy grinding guides or just filled with loads of outdated information.

On this site I give you my oppinion of the best guides I found on the internet. WoW guides that actually work and will ease your life as a World of Warcraft player.

- Adam Moore, TopWoWGuides

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Christmas Raid Carol!


The members of The Guild have created this hilarious montage of holiday songs refitted just for your (you Warcraft players) enjoyment. If you're a huge Guild fan, you'll probably love it, and if not, you'll probably be a little turned off by the awkward singing in the beginning.

But I have to say: stick with it. Because the last song parody is pretty much golden. If you've ever spent a major holiday playing World of Warcraft, you'll know exactly what he means.

Happy holidays to you too, Guildies!

No comments: