Tired of spending months leveling your character to get to the endgame content?

I certainly was. Bored of my L80 Mage I wanted to start all over again, this time with a horde Warrior, but just the thought of how much time it would take made me hesitate. So I started to look for good guides worth the money. Spending a large amount of money on powerlevling or buying a char on e-bay just don't appeal to me.
I wanted to get there by myself to a fair price.

I've leveled up a couple of chars since then and tried out quite a lot of guides. I found out that most of them are crappy grinding guides or just filled with loads of outdated information.

On this site I give you my oppinion of the best guides I found on the internet. WoW guides that actually work and will ease your life as a World of Warcraft player.

- Adam Moore, TopWoWGuides

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wrath of the Lich King - US & EU Beta Client Available for Download

Thats right, the beta client is available for download right from Blizzard’s own website. There a couple different links you can use to access it, these are not fake and are not tojans, viruses, or keyloggers. I stress again they are directly from Blizzard’s website. Below are the links for download:

US PC Players: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/downloads/clients/pc/beta-downloader-enUS.html
US Mac Players: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/downloads/clients/mac/beta-downloader-enUS.html

EU Players can use this link: https://beta.wow-europe.com/expansion/

Well thats all for now, I just wanted to make sure we got this out to all of you as soon as possible!

No comments: