Tired of spending months leveling your character to get to the endgame content?

I certainly was. Bored of my L80 Mage I wanted to start all over again, this time with a horde Warrior, but just the thought of how much time it would take made me hesitate. So I started to look for good guides worth the money. Spending a large amount of money on powerlevling or buying a char on e-bay just don't appeal to me.
I wanted to get there by myself to a fair price.

I've leveled up a couple of chars since then and tried out quite a lot of guides. I found out that most of them are crappy grinding guides or just filled with loads of outdated information.

On this site I give you my oppinion of the best guides I found on the internet. WoW guides that actually work and will ease your life as a World of Warcraft player.

- Adam Moore, TopWoWGuides

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Cardgames? Give me a break!

Ever played cardgames?
Like Pokeman, Magic and likewise…

I never did and always thought it was just some dull collector stuff small children were playing with. But this summer when I was about to go on vacation with my wife and kids, my son eagerly begged me to buy a Warcraft starter deck to have on the trip. Since it looked like it was going to be a rainy vacation I went ahead and bought two of those starter kits.

And boy, was I surprised, it was really fun to play on those rainy evenings. The art in the cards where made with incredible resemblance of the game. Being able to play with heroes, allies, abilities, spells from the game with a enormous variation of possible strategies.

Not only can you play duels one-on-one, two-on-two an so forth, there’s even raid sets where one player for example plays the role of Onyxia and the rest must battle to get her down.

I just say, if you ever have some time to kill without a computer (is that possible?), I’ll recommend to give it a try. You can buy it for a fair prize at Amazon. If you are from Scandinavia I found a site with very cheap prices: Cardgamehouse Sweden

The latest from The world of TGC:
“Things are really heating up in Outland! Fires of OutlandTM, the third expansion set for the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game, is on sale now. Along with 18 exciting new heroes to choose from, you also have access to 246 new abilities, allies, equipment, and quests that you know and love from the farthest reaches of Outland. Some lucky players will also find the limited edition Spectral Tiger LootTM card, with a code that can be entered for a Spectral Tiger mount for your online character. Head over to Upper Deck Entertainment's Fires of Outland page to learn more and find a World of Warcraft TCG tournament near you.”

Two of the World of Warcraft TCG's representatives recently gave interviews, covering the current state of the game, their close relationship with Blizzard, the upcoming launches in Asian languages, and how the game will evolve over the next few months. Check out Gamespy's interview with Dan Bojanowski.

No comments: