Tired of spending months leveling your character to get to the endgame content?

I certainly was. Bored of my L80 Mage I wanted to start all over again, this time with a horde Warrior, but just the thought of how much time it would take made me hesitate. So I started to look for good guides worth the money. Spending a large amount of money on powerlevling or buying a char on e-bay just don't appeal to me.
I wanted to get there by myself to a fair price.

I've leveled up a couple of chars since then and tried out quite a lot of guides. I found out that most of them are crappy grinding guides or just filled with loads of outdated information.

On this site I give you my oppinion of the best guides I found on the internet. WoW guides that actually work and will ease your life as a World of Warcraft player.

- Adam Moore, TopWoWGuides

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Chinese player set world record in leveling!

Chinese players have long been rejected the possibility to play the Burning Crusade expansion due to a conflict between Blizzard and a Chinese IT company Founder Electronics Co. where they cliam five fronts from it’s database where used in WoW without authorization.

Just days ago TBC was released to a great relief for a Chinese player who already managed to put himself on the top by beating the record for quickest for quickest leveled character to L70.

Only 23 hours after starting his journey into Outlands at 11:20am on September 6th, troll hunter SilverDragon managed to ding 70 the next day at 10:48am.

The previous record was held by the French player Gullerbone, who achieved the task in 24 hours with the help of his guild, who would assist in killing mobs he tagged in order to maximize his experience gain. Whether or not SilverDragon used the same tactics is hard to say, but from the looks of some of the screenshots it looks like it might've been a group effort.

No comments: