Tired of spending months leveling your character to get to the endgame content?

I certainly was. Bored of my L80 Mage I wanted to start all over again, this time with a horde Warrior, but just the thought of how much time it would take made me hesitate. So I started to look for good guides worth the money. Spending a large amount of money on powerlevling or buying a char on e-bay just don't appeal to me.
I wanted to get there by myself to a fair price.

I've leveled up a couple of chars since then and tried out quite a lot of guides. I found out that most of them are crappy grinding guides or just filled with loads of outdated information.

On this site I give you my oppinion of the best guides I found on the internet. WoW guides that actually work and will ease your life as a World of Warcraft player.

- Adam Moore, TopWoWGuides

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wrath of the Lich King Secrets: Wotlk Secrets Guide

We all been hearing a lot of the buzz all over the net about the upcoming release of Wrath of the Lich King.
Even people I know who haven't touched WoW in a couple years are starting back up their accounts to get ready and hop into the new content.

Recently, I got a firsthand account of what the beta was like and what people are expecting as they start getting ready to hop into the new content on November 13th.
It's been a long time since I've seen this much excitement in the WoW community and T Dub over at WotLK Secrets is doing everything he can to stoke the fire with his new guide.

T Dub made quite the name for himself of late with his in-depth WoW guides and YouTube videos and his newest doesn't disappoint.
The guide just hit the web this past week and the response has already been extraordinary.
People are eager to get any bit of information they can about WotLK and a guide like T Dub's (over 250 pages of content) is just what they're trying to get their hands on.

If you haven't yet, stop by T Dub's new site today and get yourself ready for WotLK.
-

No comments: