Tired of spending months leveling your character to get to the endgame content?

I certainly was. Bored of my L80 Mage I wanted to start all over again, this time with a horde Warrior, but just the thought of how much time it would take made me hesitate. So I started to look for good guides worth the money. Spending a large amount of money on powerlevling or buying a char on e-bay just don't appeal to me.
I wanted to get there by myself to a fair price.

I've leveled up a couple of chars since then and tried out quite a lot of guides. I found out that most of them are crappy grinding guides or just filled with loads of outdated information.

On this site I give you my oppinion of the best guides I found on the internet. WoW guides that actually work and will ease your life as a World of Warcraft player.

- Adam Moore, TopWoWGuides

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WoW 11 Million Subscribers Worldwide

Blizzard has now surpassed another milestone! With the higly anticipated expansion Wrath of the Lich King soon to be released, new people have joined the neverending quest life. They now have a stunning 11 million subscribers to take care of which of course brings a lot of monthly revenue to the successful company.

This impressive number was reached during the beta testing for the upcoming expansion, and they're only expected to grow once Wrath of the Lich King launches November 13.

Mike Morhaime, CEO and co-founder of Blizzard Entertainment, is currently basking in the love that gamers all over the globe have bestowed upon the gaming behemoth and promises not to let them down:

"It's been very rewarding to see gamers around the world continue to show such strong support for World of Warcraft. We remain fully committed to responding to that enthusiasm with a high-quality, constantly evolving game experience."

Not only has World of Warcraft won numerous awards and become the best-selling PC game the last years, its first expansion, The Burning Crusade, became the fastest-selling PC game of all time, selling 2.4 million copies in the first 24 hours of launch and 3.5 million during its first month.

With such staggering sales numbers and an almost unbelievable number of subscribers, it's safe to say more records will break once Wrath of the Lich King goes retail.

13 November MANY hungry players will stand in line to get their copy!

No comments: