Tired of spending months leveling your character to get to the endgame content?

I certainly was. Bored of my L80 Mage I wanted to start all over again, this time with a horde Warrior, but just the thought of how much time it would take made me hesitate. So I started to look for good guides worth the money. Spending a large amount of money on powerlevling or buying a char on e-bay just don't appeal to me.
I wanted to get there by myself to a fair price.

I've leveled up a couple of chars since then and tried out quite a lot of guides. I found out that most of them are crappy grinding guides or just filled with loads of outdated information.

On this site I give you my oppinion of the best guides I found on the internet. WoW guides that actually work and will ease your life as a World of Warcraft player.

- Adam Moore, TopWoWGuides

Thursday, February 12, 2009

DPS Gear For Death Knight - Head

There are many gears for Death Knight especially for DPS-ing and we will take a look at the gears available for head. If you have a Death Knight, be sure to check out the gears available as this is helpful when you advance in the game.
First of all, we have the Spiked Titansteel Helm. It might cost you a lot of Gold but you will get much improvement for strength, strike rating and hit rating. With metagem slot, it is excellent for the Chaotic Skyflare Diamond.
However, you can save some Gold through the Heroics. Get the Heroic Azjol-Nerub that doesn’t have hit rating but there is the 2-gem slot. You can also get the Loken in Heroic Halls of Lightning that can drop Planetary Helm. This is very powerful especially from strength and agility.
With these gears for head, your Death Knight is sure to be an excellent Death Knight. However, each Death Knight is different depending on how you play your Death Knight so be sure to play it as the way you want it. That is real important.

No comments: