Tired of spending months leveling your character to get to the endgame content?

I certainly was. Bored of my L80 Mage I wanted to start all over again, this time with a horde Warrior, but just the thought of how much time it would take made me hesitate. So I started to look for good guides worth the money. Spending a large amount of money on powerlevling or buying a char on e-bay just don't appeal to me.
I wanted to get there by myself to a fair price.

I've leveled up a couple of chars since then and tried out quite a lot of guides. I found out that most of them are crappy grinding guides or just filled with loads of outdated information.

On this site I give you my oppinion of the best guides I found on the internet. WoW guides that actually work and will ease your life as a World of Warcraft player.

- Adam Moore, TopWoWGuides

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Zygors Wotlk Alliance & Horde Guide Released!

As we're all going *crazy* with anticipation waiting for WOTLK to be released, guide authors are working hard to release their new versions of leveling guides covering level 70-80.

Today, I took a break from running around on my ceiling and took a peek at Zygor's new guide which is already live. He's done a great work updating this guide and I would definitively put it among the top leveling leveling guides.

It features a very cool in-game quest helper with automatic quest tracking. You should really take a look at the benefits of using it plus the bonuses offered.

Read all About Zygor's Alliance & Horde Leveling guide here

No comments: