Tired of spending months leveling your character to get to the endgame content?

I certainly was. Bored of my L80 Mage I wanted to start all over again, this time with a horde Warrior, but just the thought of how much time it would take made me hesitate. So I started to look for good guides worth the money. Spending a large amount of money on powerlevling or buying a char on e-bay just don't appeal to me.
I wanted to get there by myself to a fair price.

I've leveled up a couple of chars since then and tried out quite a lot of guides. I found out that most of them are crappy grinding guides or just filled with loads of outdated information.

On this site I give you my oppinion of the best guides I found on the internet. WoW guides that actually work and will ease your life as a World of Warcraft player.

- Adam Moore, TopWoWGuides

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Northrend - The Setting For Wotlk

Yes, Northrend is the setting for Wrath of The Lich King (the latest expansion).
Northrend has a similar size compared to the previous setting in The Burning Crusade. There are 10 zones being highlighted in Northrend with one zone combined with Borean Tundra. A few of these zones are much bigger than the others as well as the zones in The Burning Crusade.
The story begins here.


The zones in Northrend:
Howling Fjord (68 – 72) : this is where you will probably start off
Borean Tundra (68 – 72) : this is also probably where you will start off
Dragonblight (71 – 74)
Grizzly Hills (73 – 75)
Zul’Drak (74 – 77)
Sholazar Basin (76 – 78)
The Storm Peaks (76 – 80)
Crystalsong Forest (77 – 80)
Icecrown (77 – 80)
Wintergrasp (Outdoor PvP)
Coldarra (Shares the same map as Borean Tundra, but is marked with the larger font designating it as a separate region).


The dungeons available are:
Utgarde Keep
Azjol-Nerub
Ahn’kahet
Ulduar
Naxxramas II
The Nexus
Icecrown Citadel
Drak’Tharon Keep
Chamber of Aspects
The Violet Hold


Now, there are many native species in Northrend. Among those that you need to pay attention would be Northrend giants, Storm giants, Mammoths, Walruses and others.

No comments: