Tired of spending months leveling your character to get to the endgame content?

I certainly was. Bored of my L80 Mage I wanted to start all over again, this time with a horde Warrior, but just the thought of how much time it would take made me hesitate. So I started to look for good guides worth the money. Spending a large amount of money on powerlevling or buying a char on e-bay just don't appeal to me.
I wanted to get there by myself to a fair price.

I've leveled up a couple of chars since then and tried out quite a lot of guides. I found out that most of them are crappy grinding guides or just filled with loads of outdated information.

On this site I give you my oppinion of the best guides I found on the internet. WoW guides that actually work and will ease your life as a World of Warcraft player.

- Adam Moore, TopWoWGuides

Monday, January 12, 2009

Quest Helper for Wotlk

Quest Helping addons is really useful when speed leveling in WoW, however some people think they spoil the fun of the game. This because in the eagerness of leveling, people don’t even read the storyline just quickly accept the quest and off and away following the arrow to the next location.

Sure I like to level fast and recommend using quest helpers, just don’t use them to the extent that the joy of the game itself becomes a second priority.

There are several free WotLK quest helping addons in development, but be careful where you download them because several has reported to contain trojans or account stealing functions. One good example of free wotlk quest helper is Rasters Wotlk Quest Mod.

However, if you want to be 100% sure to get a professional developed, tested and trojan free Wotlk Quest helper that works for the latest patch 3.0.8, I recommend taking a look at Zygors Guides. I’ve personally tried quite a few of these in-game quest helpers and I must tell you that Zygor offer the most stable and easy to use experience for people in need of ultra high speed leveling.

Just remember to enjoy the wotlk storyline and don’t stare yourself blind on the leveling urge.
Take a look at Zygors Guides Today!

No comments: